Asper MBA Students’ Association
The Asper MBA Students’ Association is a volunteer group of students responsible for:
- Representing the student body to the MBA Program, faculty, and Graduate Students’ Association;
- Staying connected to related groups such as Alumnus, Young Associates, and Associates;
- Overseeing the Student Engagement Representative Program;
- Organizing student events throughout the academic year;
- Supporting the planning and execution of the MBA Fall Gala.
The Asper MBA Students’ Association is committed to improving the Asper MBA experience and brand, strengthening connections between students, and building lasting relationships with the business community.
Interested in getting involved?
Grow your personal and professional network, all while gaining valuable leadership experience as part of the Asper MBA Students’ Association. Contact us today to see how you can participate!